HOW IT WORKS
WHAT IS CONTOUR LIGHT?
Contour Light is a light emitting diode (LED) system specifically designed to contour the body by losing inches in circumference off specific body areas (waist, hips, thighs, arms, neck) without any pain, downtime, needles or surgery. Contour Light is composed of 4 extra large body light pads that are placed directly on the fatty areas that are resistant to diet and exercise, two arm light pads and a face light pad.
HOW QUICKLY DOES CONTOUR LIGHT WORK AND WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT
Results can be seen immediately. Individuals have lost anywhere from two inches to eighteen inches over the course of a series of treatments. Individual results vary.
HOW LONG IS A CONTOUR LIGHT TREATMENT AND WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE
Clients can expect to feel a gentle, warm sensation. Most individuals read, watch television, or take a nap during the 30 minutes treatment.
HOW CAN I OPTIMIZE MY CONTOUR LIGHT RESULTS?
Hydration and exercise are critical. Drink plenty of water (ideally at least 8 glasses of 8 ounces of water) spread out throughout the day to flush the fat from the system. Diuretics (coffee, alcohol, etc.) are discouraged. The client should be active and burn 350 calories every day using their choice of cardio exercise.
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN I TREAT?
Essentially all parts of the body where subcutaneous deposits of fat can be found may be treated with Contour Light, especially those resistant to diet and exercise.
HOW IS CONTOUR LIGHT DIFFERENT THAN LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction is an invasive procedure involving the mechanical removal of fat cells. By contrast, Contour Light is completely non-invasive and only affects fat cells temporarily. Contour Light does not compete with liposuction; it is simply a body shaping option available to clients who do not wish to undergo a surgical procedure.
DOES CONTOUR LIGHT HELP WITH LOOSE SKIN?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing Contour Light have noticed an improvement in skin tone and texture.
DOES CONTOUR LIGHT IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF CELLULITE?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing Contour Light have noticed an improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
There are zero side effects. The treatment is painless and normal activities can be resumed immediately.
HOW LONG WILL RESULTS LAST?
Contour Light does not destroy fat cells but empties them of their contents which means that fat cells are capable of restoring fat should the client have a chronic caloric imbalance. A balanced diet is the only way to ensure long term improvement. Clients who eat more calories than they burn will see their improvement decrease over time.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Normal weight requires 10 to 12 treatments, overweight requires 12+ treatments.
WOULD MORE TREATMENTS LEAD TO BETTER RESULTS?
Yes, additional treatments will lead to improved results. An additional series of Contour Light treatments can begin immediately after the first series.
WHY SHOULD CLIENTS AVOID ALCOHOL DURING THE CONTOUR LIGHT PROCESS?
- There are three main reasons why alcohol should be avoided with Contour Light:
- Alcohol is a diuretic and it is critical that the body stays optimally hydrated throughout the treatment program.
- Alcohol also contains a lot of calories: a 5-ounce glass of red wine packs 100 calories! This directly conflicts with the recommendations of the program which calls for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Third and most importantly, alcohol is processed as fat by the liver which directly restricts the body’s ability to process the newly liberated fat. Once liberated by Contour Light, the fat that is not used up as energy to fuel the body’s normal metabolic needs is processed by the liver using enzymes. The total amount of fat being processed at any given time is limited by the amount of enzymes produced by the liver. Alcohol is processed as fat by the liver using the same enzymes.
- So, when the liver is busy processing alcohol, it is not able to process the fat liberated by Contour Light. Hence more time/treatments are required to achieve results.